"This table keeps my toddlers occupied for a long time. The water drains easlily, and it's easy to keep clean."
- CC Sampson
Teaching kids how to cook can be a win-win situation for everyone. It teaches them a very valuable lifeskill and also saves you a ton of time and energy. We love the way Katie Kimball does her course on teaching kids to cook. Check it out here.
- CC Sampson
We love these little kiddie pools. The best part is that they can be filled with four or five buckets of warm water from the kitchen sink so that the it is comfortable enough for a toddler to play in.
- Taylor Christiansen
"If you're looking at traveling long-term with your family, Susan Whitehead is your girl! She and her family of 8 have traveled the world extensively, and she has a lot of great insights to share. Here are just a few things she covers in her course:
- WHY you want to travel affects much of the HOW and WHERE you travel
- Steps you can begin taking TODAY to prepare yourself and your kids for this type of adventure
- How we dealt with family objections, and we had lots
- Some creative ways to fund your travels with examples of other traveling families
- Ways you can take your kids’ education on the road Mom Conference Participants get $50 off."
- Sheila Davis